Unity Sinai Marine Services established its presence in Egypt from about 20 years as a port agency and logistics company. We have quickly built an enviable reputation for integrity, reliability and competence through our customer focused approach. Besides Port Agency, Liner Agency and Project Logistics, we also offer Offshore Support Services:
The services offered by Unity Sinai include:
• Liner Agency - Container and Break-bulk
• Port Agency Services - Owners, Operators and Charterers
• Project Logistics
• Offshore Support Services
• International Freight Forwarding / Warehousing
• Tank Containers and Container Leasing
• P&I Club Representation and Surveying
We aim to be more than just a service provider. Our objective is to deliver to all our clients a true partnership. To this end we are available 24 hours a day every day of the year.
Unity Sinai is committed to operating in a manner that:
• Protects our employees and the environment;
• Adheres to government safety, environmental and health regulations; and
• Provides our customers with “value added” services so that they can further protect their employees, their property and the environment.
Through adhering to the principles, We will honor our continual improvement commitment to Quality, Safety, Health and the Environment. To implement these principles, our organization will be held accountable for the following:
Commitment to our employees and our partners
• We will provide the appropriate resources and training required to undertake our operations to high Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental standards.
• We will assess Health, Safety and Environmental risks and take appropriate actions as part of our normal business to prevent environmental impacts, injury or ill health.
• We will ensure a culture of open consulting and communication between all staff, contractors and stakeholders at all levels on safety, health, environmental and business quality issues.
Commitment to our government
• We will continuously undergo safety, health and environmental audits designed to measure our continued compliance with subscribed government safety, health and environment regulations and other applicable legislation.
Commitment to our customers
• We will aggressively offer solutions to our customers’ requirements and problems through innovative services and applications expertise. By continuing to place emphasis on meeting our customers’ exacting expectations, it is our intent to build a lasting business relationship with satisfied customers
Key Service Elements & Benefits
• Saves time and money
• Review, approve/reject DA's and supporting vouchers online or have such information integrated with the Principal's own voyage management software
• Centralized funds management as an optional feature
• Neutral service delivery - no changes to your established agency list required
• Principal retains full control over port agent and port call, cash flow and funding process
• Optional storage of hard copy documents by Unity Sinai, saving time, money and space